Let's study in Japan
● The Department of Contemporary Business at Nagoya Sangyo University is a university that learns "psychology" "sports" "information" "environment" "medical information" from the business point of view.
● The Nagoya Management College has an independent department. In the "Future Career Department" (two-year system), I will study business fields such as "Information Business", "Tourism", "Sports", "Beauty / Healing", "Medical Affairs". In "Department of Health and Welfare" (two-year system), we aim to acquire care workers. From 2017, foreign workers in the nursing care field have been able to work, care workers are attracting attention. In 'Child's department' (3 years system), you can aim at acquiring qualifications of nursery teacher / kindergarten teacher or kindergarten teacher / elementary school teacher.
● The university location is close to the international city "Nagoya", which is characterized by being able to live in the metropolitan area with cheap living expenses.
● Chubu International Airport is also easy to return to nearby.
● The September Entrance Examination also carried out.
● College staff will carefully support you from graduating from graduate school to graduate school and living in Japan.
● Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (Japanese, reading comprehension / listening comprehension) 250 points or more, or full entrance fee exempted by acquiring the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1.
● Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (Japanese, reading comprehension / listening comprehension) 200 points or more, or exemption of entrance fee by half for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2 acquisition.
● After enrollment, 30% of the tuition fee is refunded (with conditions such as grades).
7 minutes walk from Meitetsu Seto Line Owariasahi Station
|Contact phone number||0120-546-160|
|Special Selection for International Students||Yes|
Test type: Japanese student
|Foreign international students enrolled by country of origin||
China 12 people
Vietnam 10 people
Nepal 10 people
Thailand 2 people
Indonesia 2 people
Korea 1 person
Mongolia 1 person
Taiwan 1 person